UCSC International is glad to offer you the opportunity to follow a new complementary extracurricular course: Study Abroad Impact Lab - a 5-steps special content course set up to maximize your study abroad experience and focus on building the skills needed to land your dream job.
Study Abroad Impact Lab, is led by an impressive group of professors and professionals. They will work with you to:
- identify the values of your study abroad experience
- help you develop cross-cultural competencies
- select and implement the skills which you will convey in your CV
- manage the “YOU” brand
- resell your study abroad experience to different companies
Final job interview simulation
At the end of the course, students will be given the opportunity to put into practice the concepts discussed in the course during one-to-one mock interviews with different companies/agencies.
Course quick fact:
- Campus: Milan, Italy
- Cost: € 25
- 5 sessions, max 2,5 hours each, tentatively preventing any overlap with other semester courses
- Maximum participants: 25
- Award: After meeting all the requirements, the student will receive a certificate of completion
How to apply
Students willing to register for the Impact Lab must arrive on the first orientation event (arrival date in Milan August, 26 and orientation event August 27-29, 2019).