Cattolica partners: these housing search platforms and residence halls have direct agreements with Cattolica.
- Dotstay (enter the code EDUCATT to receive a 10% discount)
- Gromia (Università Cattolica's students benefit of a 10% discount)
- Residence Halls (Camplus Colleges and In-Domus)
Non-Cattolica partners*: while we do not necessarily have agreements with these other housing platforms and Cattolica cannot provide any kind of guarantee of placement or satisfaction, they have proven to be popular and reliable among Cattolica students.
- Study Abroad Apartments
- Zappyrent (no commission)
- 21WOL Milano Centro
* IMPORTANT: Some of these sites act as intermediaries and apply commissions for each placement, in which case all housing offers have been properly vetted. Other sites simply manage listings and announcements by third parties, either management companies or individuals. Although these housing search platforms monitor and try to prevent the posting of fraudulent offers, some may still make their way onto the platform. Make sure you have the full name, contact information and address of the renter, and make sure to request a copy of your rent contract and identity document of the renter before transferring any funds to them. Should you have any doubts regarding the legitimacy of the offer you’ve found via any of the platforms, do contact the platform management to request vetting of the contact or to report a suspected fraudulent posting. Cattolica cannot be held responsible for any announcements or posting made by third parties on any of the sites listed here.
Other useful resources
- ESNUnicatt is the International Students Association at Cattolica. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying what you are looking for (double or single room, price and area in Milan). They will respond in a couple of days.
- EDUCatt is the non-profit organization to which Università Cattolica (UCSC) has entrusted the management of different student services, including student housing for degree-seeking students. Places in EDUCatt-run residence halls are very limited and are allocated via a selective application and an entry test in July. You can find out more about the application process, as well as other alternatives promoted by EDUCatt, on their webpage.
Here are the links to some hostels/hotels in Milan nearby Cattolica main campus:
You can also refer to this hostel-booking platform:
Milano International Living Service (MIL Service)
If your housing is guaranteed by the exchange agreement between your own institution and Cattolica, you may select a housing solution through Milano International Living Service (MIL Service) which offers single or shared rooms in a residence hall off-campus or fully furnished apartments with wireless internet connections, utilities (water and electricity), a cleaning service, basic cable television, plus extra amenities such as a kitchenware. Find out more from www.milservice.com.