Studium Musicale di Ateneo Note d’inChiostro
The musical community “Note d’inChiostro” offers to all students and international students the possibility to follow a music-cultural itinerary, with the collaboration of some of the professors of the Athaeneum together with some experts of the concerned disciplines.
Our instrumental and vocal soloists together with the Choir and the Ensemble are available for all the University institutional educational and cultural events, taking place at the University or outside. “Note d’inChiostro” organises concerts, courses, seminars, academic laboratories and Summer Schools.
Register on to the YesMilano student community and discover what has been reserved for you.
On the YesMilano website you will get the YesMilano students digital card for free and it will enable you to access discounts, useful information, and exclusive cultural offers for free.
YesMilano will keep you informed on events for students and provide workshops and talks on student life in Milan. Some recent topics of the workshops include:
- What to look out for when entering a housing contract
- How to access the Health system
- Sports in Milan
- How to get free stuff in Milan.
If you need individual, personal assistance on administrative aspects of life in Milan, you can visit the One-Stop- Shop run by YesMilano located in Via dei Mercanti 8, just near Piazza Duomo.
You will receive a warm welcome and advice on the following topics:
- Support on administrative procedures such residence permits & registration with the municipality, tax code application and SPID release.
- Consulting on local urban transport subscription, public healthcare coverage, housing and accommodation contracts.
- Information on how to live the city and how to join our activities dedicated to international students.
Find out more at YesMilano Students or write to them at email@example.com.